Sunday, August 22, 2010

something in the air.....

ate the fuck out of my chrome and aluminum.


apparently there was some kind of corrosive bulshit in a tub that has been left in the garage for the last 2 months....noone had been inside the garage for a few weeks because it was so hot so this shit went pretty much unnoticed and as it has gotten hotter out the shit has just evaporated into the air and latched onto any metal it can find....mostly being my bikes. my daily 750 has been at my house luckily but my amen 750 and xs were in the garage and all the aluminum has a hellatious layer of corrosion on it and alot of the chrome is fucked.....bassicly it looks like everything in the garage has been exposed to years of weather over the last month.....the chrome on the frontend of the amen bike is fucked and my springer on the xs now looks like total shit as do other various parts......


new shit looks old, old shit looks fucked. photos tomorrow

2 comments: