Monday, December 21, 2009

Tree V.s. My fuckin car....

Well it was snowing last night, and on my way home after work (nice little 13 hour shift, on 3 hours of sleep) i was cruizin down the road i live on and went around a small corner and next thing i know im offroading in a fuckin' BMW! went over a little ditch at about 30mph in between a telephone pole and a tree, clipped a fire hydrant and ran straight into.. straight dead on into another tree. GREAT

So I got out and assessed the damage....first I had to pull my bumper out from underneath my car, then I wandered around and picked up the various pieces of trim and plastic covers. put the bumper in the back seat and threw it in reverse, no big deal. UNTIL I get back onto the road and my left front wheel wouldn't steer. So I hit the brakes and im setting in the road across both lanes haha. back it up some more hit the brakes and the right wheel was still steering so i could hit the brakes and slide the direction i wanted to go. it was a fun ride home..... im guessing i snapped the left tie rod, ill find out tomorrow, and get some pics up.

Hopefully that's the works mechanical damage there is. the doghouse is all fucked up not sure about the radiator or anything else yet. 3am isn't the best time to work on your car. ill get some pics up tomorrow. as of now it looks like I may be driving the truck for a while............................... but it could always be worse

No comments:

Post a Comment